Monday, June 15, 2009

Your Writing Space

I saw this really cool link today http://www.whereiwrite.org/index.php

And I thought this is great and that we should all share (in words) where it is that we write. I would love to know what kinda setting gets your creative juices following,

I write in my bedroom. My laptop sits nicely on my bed side table. its blocking the view of the TV when it is open with the objective that I would only use one at a time. Either using the computer or watching TV, but I still do both sometimes. I do want to get a computer table tho because I think I am maybe too comfortable at times and it is easy to just go to sleep than to write. There is a lamp right by my laptop just in case I need better light. And the night table has a draw that is filled with the notebooks that I write in so when I am ready to type them up they are all there ready and waiting. When I write in my notebooks I like to write outside of the house in a public place, mostly likely somewhere where I can get fresh air and can just look around my surrounds.

So what about those other writers out there what is your writing space like?

No comments:

Post a Comment