Friday, June 19, 2009

Stories or Poems?

All of us that identify or self as writers tend to throw ourselves into one of these categories or we dabble in both of them if we can’t really decide where we fall. I consider my self to be a story writer. Developing a character and running with it I love it even those it may take me a while to finish them. I however write more poems than I do stories because poems are much shorter and I find myself to be an emotional poet, write what I am feeling right then and there and bam I have a poem, while I may still have other stories laying around saying ‘hey remember me?’ Right before I have to run off and do something else. So as a writer I say stories are my passion and poems are my outlet. What do you say when it comes to stories and poems?

Check out this site to read some of my stuff and join yourself if you are not already a member: http://www.writerscafe.org/writers/Tas/

No comments:

Post a Comment